Practice for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Prof. (TCM-Univ. Chengdu, China) Andreas A. Noll, Heilpraktiker
Jessica Noll, Heilpraktiker and FABORM
Your experts for the treatment of
fertility, hormonal disorders and pain
in Munich and Berlin.
Do you have questions about an individual, holistic and integrative treatment with TCM?
In our practices we treat with acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, Tuina massages.
You will also receive individual advise on nutrition in the context of TCM.
In over 36 years of "TCM-Practice Noll" we have been able to help many thousands of patients.
We make our comprehensive experience available at international congresses.
Through our numerous books as well as lectures in our clinic you will gain in-depth insights.
We have been staying several times in China to shape our love for traditional Chinese medicine.
What and how we treat in our clinics in Munich and Berlin:
We use in our clinics since 1984 the following methods:
- Classical Acupuncture including pulse diagnosis and tongue diagnosis
- Ear Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbal Medicine with individual prescriptions
- Tuina massage
- Guasha (scrabbing)
- Stress management and regulation of lifestyle
- Diet, regulation of nutrition
- Strategies and exercises
We treat many disharmonies and diseases of body, mind and spirit and focusing on the following areas with our expirience:
Infertility problems of women and men
Pain diseases like headache, backpain, whiplash,sciatic, pain of the joints, bones, nerves and muscles
Special diseases of women and men (gynaecology, andrology)
Children diseases like enuresis, ADHS, infections and immune problems
Gastrointestinal problems like irritable bowel syndrome and stomach problems
Burnout, chronic fatigue syndrome
and many more areas
For your health you have to take into account the following investments:
First diagnosis (anamnesis, pulse - tongue diagnosis, advertisement): 160-180 €
Treatment with acupuncture/moxibustion; 60-80 €/session
Cupping 15-30 €/session
Treatment with Tuina massage: 90 €/one hour
Individual prescription of Chinese herbs: 25 € initial presription; updates 20 -25€
We are pleased to assist you in your health:
- Dr. Wenjing Huang, Acupuncturist, Herb Prescriptions, Berlin
- Sonja Schmidt-Wiegand, Acupuncturist, Berlin
- Natalie Frey, Tuina Massage
- Markus Porcher, Coaching
- Anna Alic, Assistant, Acupuncturist, Munich
- Veronika Haslauer, Acupuncturist, Munich
- and the very important ladies in the office!
How to contact us:
by phone in my office daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Munich +49 - 89- 55 02 77 22
Berlin +49 - 30- 83 12 34 4
by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find us in Munich:
How to find us in Berlin:
Andreas A. Noll, born 1955
- Education in Classical Acupunture at the Institute of Acupuncture, Colombo, Sri Lanka (J.M.K. Bandara Jayaweera, M.D., 1984/1985)
- Advanced studies of Classical Acupuncture in China since1990 (Chengdu, Shanghai, Beijing)
- Academical study of Sinology, Comparative Religious Studies and Anthropology at the "Freie Universität Berlin"
- Since 1984 own clinic in Berlin and since 2004 a second clinic in Munich
- 1990 founder of Shou Zhong (Berlin School of TCM/ Education Centre East) and Working Group East of AG für Klassische Akupunktur und TCM e.V.
- 1991-2001 Principal of Shou Zhong
- 1999 - 2005 President of the All German AGTCM
- Academical exchange with the Chengdu University of TCM since 1991. Annual invitations of professors from CDUTCM for teaching in Germany at the German TCM schools and the International Rothenburg Conference as the leader of SHOU Zhong School of TCM and as the head of AGTCM Germany. Visting Professor of the Chengdu University of TCM since 2006
- In 1999 signing the “Memorandum for Discussion on Education Cooperation between the Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China, the Shou Zhong, Ausbildungszentrum Ost fuer Klass. Akupunktur and TCM e. V. Germany, and Arbeitsgemeinschaft fuer Klassische Akupunktur und Traditionelle Chinesische Medizin e.V.“
- In 2004 signing the “Memorandum of Cooperation between AGTCM and its schools and CDUTCM”
- Vice Chairman of the Academic Committee of the “2nd International Conference on the Modernization of TCM Chengdu/China 2005”, invited speaker at the 1st (2003) and 3rd (2010) Conference in Chengdu
- Member of the Advisory Boards of “World Federation of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Societies” (WFAS), Beijing
- Lector and teacher in Germany, China, Austria and Switzerland
- Visiting Prof. at the Chengdu University of TCM since 2006
- 1989: Handbook of Phytotherapy
- 1992-2002: The 5 Phases of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol 1-5, Müller & Steinicke (together with U.Lorenzen)
- 2005: Geriatrics and TCM 2005 (publisher), Elsevier
- 2006: Stress and TCM 2006 (publisher), Elsevier
- 2008: Infertility disorders in TCM (publisher), Thieme International and some other books in German language for patients.
- Numerous articles in various European TCM journals